Do you want to work for one of the Times Top 100 independent companies to work for, whilst being one of the most progressive companies in their field?
Working in tandem with some of the biggest names in tech, music, film/entertainment and travel, this company uses some of the most advanced technological platforms within their market to produce work that is some of the most recognisable in the world.
- As part of application support, providing 1st/2nd/3rd line support will be essential to local and overseas users on the core business systems.
- Acting as a bridge between business developers who collect requirement build solutions for the business problems.
- Using past experience to be actively involved in design, build and maintenance of applications hosted on premise and Cloud.
- Experience working in an Agile and DevOps environments will enable you to bring positive experiences and ideas into an ever-evolving team.
- A working experience within an Application support position or similar technical role.
- Your experience working with Java and MongoDB technologies would be beneficial as you would be able to give clear insight into the evolutions of the applications.
If this sounds like something you could see yourself doing, click apply below!