Are you an experienced Business Analyst looking who wants to further their career with part of the UKs largest ISPs?
Do you want to join a growing team where you will get the opportunity to gain further qualifications and progression within your role?
Following their recent takeover by one of the UKs largest internet providers, who have over £2bn in backing from a leading investment bank, this rapidly growing business are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their rapidly growing team.
As part of a small but growing Business Analyst function you will work closely with the Software Development team to gather requirements and translate them into testable features in line with the businiess requirements.
It’s a great opportunity to be part of a growing team where your efforts will make an impact not only on the immediate team but also the wider business group.
- Collaborating with the software development team, you will ensure that new products and features are delivered successfully within an Agile environment.
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders to gather business requirements, prioritising them in line with business needs and translating them into testable features to be worked on by the software team.
- Maintaining product documentation using Confluence, and facilitating training sessions alongside the Scrum Master to effectively upskill the wider business on new features and changes.
- Using your analytical skills to review the effects and performance of new improvements and features that have been rolled out to the business.
- Strong knowledge of gathering business requirements from stakeholders to be turned into software products and features.
- Solid experience of process and value stream mapping, and ability to prioritise requirements in line with business needs.
- Experience working with software development teams within an Agile environment, and ability to discuss requirements on a technical level.
- Knowledge of JIRA or Confulence to maintain product documentation.
- Understanding of Salesforce from a user perspective would be highly beneficial.
If you want to take on a new challenge within a growing business in an exciting period of growth and change, APPLY NOW!