Are you Project Coordinator who wants to work for a growing IT service provider?
Do you value progression and want to work with a company who will enable you to progress into a Project Management position?
A well established IT & Cloud Services business in Cheshire are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their growing team.
As part of their PMO function you will be responsible for coordinating resources and engineers for key cloud migration projects across their key client base.
It’s a great opportunty for someone with experience of working in a similar PMO function to take on additional responsibilities and gain training and guidance that will enable you to become a fully fledged Project Manager.
- Providing support in BAU activities to the PMO inluding resource allocation, project tracking and reporting on progress.
- Assigning tasks to multiple teams and assisting with the management of project schedules.
- Acting as a key point of contact for communicating the progress of projects to stakeholders at all levels.
- Collaborating with other business functions and senior Project Managers to help define and develop project deliverables and processes.
- Assisting Project Managers in the delivery of key projects within timescales, budget and quality.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of resource allocation and project workforce time management.
- Your experience in a similar environment will allow you to organise and prioritise workloads in order to ensure projects meet key deliverables.
- Knowledge and experience of working with MS Projects and MS Office will enable you to effectively manage project workflows.
- Your strong communication skills will enable you to build relationships with business stakeholders at all levels.
- If you have Prince2 Foundation certification, that would be desirable.
If you want to push your career to the next level with an established and growing IT services business, apply now!