This job has now expired.
Are you an experienced DevOps / Cloud Architect Engineer looking for a new role in a leading global organisation?
A global brand based in Coventry are looking for a lead DevOps / Cloud Platform Engineer to migrate their systems and data to AWS.
You would be responsible for the design, architecture and deployment of their services on AWS, setting up CI/CD pipelines, configuration management, infrastructure as code, automation and containerisation, along with being involved in networking, security and helping the business adopt a DevOps culture across the business.
Your day to day will include;
- The planning and execution of migrations from on-premise servers and virtual machines to cloud infrastructure.
- Contributions to requirements gathering, architecture, design and implementation of enterprise class cloud services.
- Mentoring and coaching colleagues and as well as developing opportunities for continuous improvement.
Your experience and skillset will include;
- AWS IaaS and PaaS services
- Familiarity with DevOps culture, methodologies and tools
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Development) concepts, methodologies and tools
- Red Hat/CentOS, Ubuntu and other Linux based operating systems
If this role ticks the boxes in terms of what you’re looking for in your next move, then click apply below!