Are you an experienced Linux Systems Administrator?
How would you like the opportunity to work in a company that embodies devops philosophies whilst allowing you to use your experience across Redhat, Web Servers, Monitoring and Scripting?
A chance to work with a range of cloud platforms, Ansible, CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab), Terraform across both internal and client infrastructure!
Who are the business?
- A growing technology orientated business with huge plans to grow their business further across the UK and Europe over the next 24 months, all fed from their Sheffield hub you will have the opportunity to work with a continually evolving technology stack within a business who are looking to keep things effective, efficient and simple! They invest in talent allowing for growth, progression and certifications to further your career whilst allowing you a flexible and supported work / life balance.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting infrastructure across virtualisation, cloud, physical server, storage, monitoring and web technologies.
- Leveraging modern cloud-technologies to deploy and manage services
- Helping develop the companies technology stack
- Improving workflows for developers using automation and improvements within software delivery
- Network and infrastructure monitoring
- Contribution to project work across the technology stack as required to improve and develop the companies technical delivery strategy
What experience do I need?
- As a strong Network or Systems Administrator you will have an interest in devops philosophies and cloud technologies
- Knowledgable Linux admin (Redhat preferred)
- Scripting with at least one language
- A knowledge of Automation and/or Configuration management (We use Ansible)
- Version Control – ideally GIT
- Bonus points for experience with Splunk, CI/CD Pipelines, Ansible, Terraform, AWS, Storage and Virtualisation
The package includes a £35,000 – £40,000 starting salary, flexible working, development plan and a progression plan. Expect to be rewarded with autonomy and the opportunity to input into future development of the infrastructure, cloud and software delivery function.