Are you a Python Developer looking to progress there career in the personal healthcare sector?
Or a software engineer looking to strengthen there Python toolkit?
Would you like to become part of the personal health application wave, that is more relevant then ever in our modern world. Such a company has need for this developer, working with technologies such as real-time EO satellite data elaboration and atmosphere monitoring & forecasting to implement innovative Decision Support Systems tailored to healthcare.
You will be working with a talented software development team, performing automation and enhancements to the Mobile/App healthcare platform, you will be working with the back-end team, leasing with the lead developer and working closely with the onsite DevOps engineer.
- You will be collaborating with the DevOps engineer, R&D team and the Frontend SW development team.
- Using your skills in back-end development, including designing, development and implementation, testing trouble shooting and debugging.
- keeping your ear to the latest innovations and technologies that are of interest or relevance.
- Putting your skills set and experience in python to work, problem solving with the core language.
- Being comfortable with Git and its operations, streamlining workflow.
- having worked in a Linux environment, you will utilising your knowledge of command line tools, with scripting being a bonus.
- Having worked in commercially with Python, for more the a year.
- Utillsing you knowledge worked with tools such as Git, Linux and deployment technologies e.g. Docker
- Have worked with Python frameworks e.g. Django or Flask.
- Maybe worked with relevant Python Libraries e.g. Numpy and/or Pandas
- Enjoy solving and analysing complex problems, being a self starter being able to manage you time and adapt to environment.
- Have past experience working with cloud technologies, or have a keen interest to work with the latest cloud tech.
If this sounds like it a good fit for you, well? APPLY NOW