Are you Senior Python developer looking to become part of fast scaling tech firm who are becoming a clear player in the financial markets?, a company that builds the foundational systems for firms looking to enhance and improve core systems.
Would you want to become part of the blockchain wave taking over at the moment, have the chance to work with the latest technology from cloud infrastructure to blockchain frameworks?
A London based blockchain firm, is looking for a Senior Python developer to maintain and improve there Blockchain framework, based outside kings cross. If you’ve worked in the fintech space or have an interest in cryptocurrency this will interest you, this role will be placed on a culture fit, you don’t have to be the king of Python to do this role, this is more about taking on responsibilities and become part of the DNA of the company.
You will be bringing your own ideas to the table, getting deeply involved with projects and if you do a job right progress, become part of a company in the early stages and grow with them.
- You will be performing maintenance and enhancements to there core Blockchain framework adding additional features, following the open sourcing of the proprietary framework.
- Using your Python experience and knowledge of relational and Non relational databases to maintain the system.
- Having worked with middleware tech, making it easier for software developers to implement communication and input/output, so they can focus on the specific purpose of the application. e.g. ZMQ
- You will be supporting the internal tooling and deployment analysis.
- Using your knowledge of REST, defining sets of constraints to be used for creating the web services, e.g. Websocket
- Have an interest in the financial tech world or have worked for a fintech in the past, a interest with crptocurrency is a plus.
- Having worked in a small team communication is key, being able to work of your own initiative.
- Software lifecycle knowledge is a bonus, deployment, containerisation, cloud infrastructure.
- Have examples of projects you’ve worked on in Python, working with Git and have a Github.
- Using your background in Python as the main string in your bow to push the system forward.
Fancy diving into the world of Blockchain and Crpto? APPLY NOW!