Are you a senior software engineer looking to lend your skill set and experience to a good cause, or a software engineer who is looking to step up to the next level?
Would you want to be part of tech for good campaign, helping fighting the good fight that effects over 300M people around the world.
A London healthcare startup is looking for a senior software engineer to become part of there growing tech team, where you will be taking ownership over the further progression and innovation of there current platform and there EHR scanning service. Building a system witch will compile meaningful data and object models.
- You will be creating internal functional applications to allow medical practitioners to analyse patient data.
- Developing front-end tools to sync with doctors and medical researchers.
- You will have the chance to work with internal Doctors who are at the top of there respected fields to help support important decisions.
- Your strong skill set,will be put to good use testing EMR scanning pipelines.
- Using your experience with web development, utilising multiple frameworks (Flask, express, React)
- You will using your knowledge of back-end scripting languages (Bash, Python)
- Have worked in a Dev-ops philosophy environment, specifically deployment (Docker, Terraform, Jenkins)
- A little bonus having experience with front-end development e.g. (Typescript, React)
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on something that will change lives- APPLY NOW!