Are you a software engineer looking for an opportunity to work with the latest technologies, this is chance to work to work with a company who are changing the way fintech’s work.
With a mission to update and streamline banking infrastructure. By developing their initial product a Banking and lending cloud base platform. They are now on the way to becoming a key player in London fintech market, they are currently in need of a software engineer to design and development there next product, test high-performance, data orientated web applications.
This is the kind of role where you will have as much input as the creators of the company, they have got to where they are today by valuing and implementing their developers ideas and this role is no different.
- Using your extensive knowledge of python, to develop scripts and REST API’s
- Having worked on web application through out your career, you will putting that knowledge to good use, (Django being a plus but others will be fine)
- Having a vast knowledge in software development, being able to explain the nuts and bolts of technical concepts to non-technical staff
- This is a role for someone who will eventually take ownership of the upcoming product, becoming part of the DNA of the tech team
- Relational Databases and SQL will be used manage large tables of data
- Python web frameworks ( Django, Flask, Pyramid etc)
If you have worked with cloud technologies or have worked in AI or machine learning environments this would give you an advantage.