Are you a 3rd Line Engineer looking for the opportunity to join an established IT Service provider?
Do you want a varied role that will enable you to work on challenging solutions where you will gain training and support to progress further in your career?
A rapidly expanding IT managed service provider in Staffordshire are looking for a 3rd Line Engineer to join their team, where you will be responsible for supporting IT solutions for a variety of clients across the UK.
It’s a brilliant opportunity for you to gain exposure to complex projects that will give you the platform to pick up new skills and technologies that will push you towards architectural design, implementation and beyond.
- Providing 3rd line support to a variety of clients, being a point of technical escalation for support issues.
- Proactively monitoring client infrastructure to prevent downtime and major incidents that may otherwise arise.
- Working with clients to provide both remote and on-site solutions, adhering to multiple SLAs.
- Be responsible for basic levels of design, having input on projects whilst building out your infrastructure knowledge by learning from likeminded tech professionals.
- Knowledge and experience of supporting Windows Server environments including Active Directory, Exchange & Office 365
- Virtualisation experience using VMware, Hyper -V or Citrix.
- Experience of backup, recovery and replication using Veeam or BackupExec.
- Exposure to networking including switching and routing would be beneficial.
- A desire to learn and continuously keep up to date with current and emerging technologies will enable you to be at the forefront of further projects and to work across their client portfolio.
- Experience working in a Managed Services environment, with the ability to support multiple client infrastructures would be highly beneficial.
If you want to take your career to the next level and work on a multitude of interesting projects with one of the UKs fastest growing IT service providers, APPLY NOW!