Are you an experienced Network Engineer looking for a new challenge where you’ll be working on a variety of exciting projects?
Do you want to work for a true market leader with multiple sites across the UK and a complex network infrastructure?
A high-growth online and physical retail business, who are one of the biggest in their sector are now looking for a Network Engineer to join their growing team as they move away from using an MSP to an in-house Infrastructure & Networking function.
As part of this process, they are updating their entire infrastructure and network using the latest technologies and security standards.
You’ll have the opportunity to be involved in the design, implementation and management of this solution, which will support their national multi-site business as they continue to grow.
- Designing and implementing network solutions to support the business as they transition from MSP to in-house.
- Network fault finding and fixes in LAN/WAN environments, and maximising performance through monitoring.
- Configuration of routers, switches and Wifi equipment, and supporting firewalls in line with IT security policies.
- Providing third line support for complex network incidents and problems
- Working closely with project, third line, service desk and field engineering teams
- Experience of design, implementation and support of Cisco and Meraki, switches, routers, firewalls and wifi devices.
- Knowledge and experience of Fortinet and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Understanding of Infrastructure Security (ACLs, ACS, V-LAN, VRF), Network Management Tools (SNMP, PRTG, Solarwinds).
- Knowledge of MPLS, SD-WAN, and VPN technologies.
- Strong understanding and experience of routing protocols including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP.
- Knowledge of CCNP, ideally with professional qualification.
If you want to be an integral part of this huge internal shift with one of the UKs sector leading retail businesses, apply now!