Are you an experienced Network Engineer who wants to work for a growing ISP who offer a great range of benefits including free broadband and VoIP?
Do you want to work as part of a great company that encourages the growth and development of their teams?
A rapidly expanding ISP in Manchester are now looking for a Network Engineer to join their team, where you will be responsible for providing technical expertise in problem management and technical support for their core network technologies. It’s a great chance for you to be a part of a team who truly support the progression of their staff through various internal and external training courses, and a culture of promoting from within.
- Working closely with their core network engineering teams to provide tier 3 problem resolution and technical escalation for Ethernet, Security, Broadband and Fibre.
- Planning and assigning network installation and upgrade projects, and participating in the introduction of new technologies into the network.
- Acting as a point of escalation for network infrastructure and hardware issues, as well as completing on-call work when required.
- Supporting and mentoring other members of staff to ensure issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working in a Network Support or Service Provider environment across a variety of projects.
- Knowledge and experience of Troubleshooting and Configuring the Access Network using technologies such as Layer 2 Switching and Layer 3 Routing.
- A good understanding of the Routing Protocols – particularly OSPF / BGP.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Cisco Kit, ideally with CCNA or CCNP certification
If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work with a business that encourages growth and development of their teams, then get in touch!