Are you a Front End Developer with React experience looking to work on new interesting projects?
Do you want to work for a Times Top 100 company that truly values its staff, and offers a great working culture which values flexibility, collaboration, development and progression opportunities?
One of the UK’s most recognisable travel brands are now looking for a Front End Developer to join their growing tech team, where you will initially be responsible for bringing the site of one of their key brands in-house, then developing a whole range of new features and functionality.
As a long-standing member of the Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, they strongly believe that job fulfilment is as important as performance, and as a result encourage a flexible working environment that nurtures it’s teams through mentorship, training and progression.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will also enjoy discounted holidays, subsidised canteen, corporate discounts and a company-wide bonus scheme!
- Working closely with the Tech Lead, you will initially work with their existing agency to bring the development of their core brand website in-house.
- As part of an Agile team, you will work in 2 week sprints to develop and release new website features to enhance the overall user experience.
- As part of a Test-Driven environment, you will ensure your code is tested and fully functional before releasing new features to the public.
- Maintaining the existing website through constant optimisation and improvements to ensure a speedy and smooth customer experience.
- Your strong communications skills will enable you to provide support to both technical and non-technical staff.
- Using your experience of React, Redux and Redux Saga, you will develop robust, scalable applications and features for their core brand.
- Ability to work effectively with back end development teams to ensure APIs are integrated efficiently.
- A desire to learn and continuously keep up to date with current and emerging technologies will enable you to be at the forefront of further technical developments as the site progresses.
If you’re looking for a truly exciting opportunity to work with one of Britain’s most loved brands – APPLY NOW!