Do you have a background in Managed Services, and are you currently looking to make the step from 1st to 2nd line support?
Due to a continuous time of growth, a Wolverhampton based Managed Services Provider are currently looking to add a 2nd Line Support Engineer to their team. Supporting wealthy sectors across the West Midlands, this company is continuing to build out their client base challenging the leads MSPs in business wins. Join a team that is incredibly passionate about all things technological, and be trained and developed through your qualifications.
- The overarching responsibility of the role is to provide assistance to customers who are seeking a solution to any technological problem they may have, providing best in class advice and maintaining existing relationships.
- Be responsible for all relevant documentation, from received calls and emails.
- Prioritise and categorise all incidents, providing an initial assessment to the situation. You’ll maintain ownership, and by following KPI’s provide a solution whilst communicating all necessary updates.
- Create and maintain user accounts using Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot Operating systems, hardware and applications on any desktop device.
- Background of working within a Managed Service Provider
- Windows 7 or newer
- Experienced using Active Directory, Office 365 and Windows Servers.
- Ideally have experience working within an ITIL and Citrix environment.
- Exposure to SWYX would be beneficial.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to commit to, click apply!