Are you a 2nd Line Support Analyst or Junior 3rd Line Support Analyst looking to further their technical skill set, whilst providing onsite and remote desktop support?
A growing technology consultancy company based in central Birmingham are currently adding to their team due to an ever-growing client list.
A perfect opportunity to take a client facing consultative approach to IT solutions, whilst providing them with onsite installation and support when necessary. Primarily based from the Birmingham headquarters but with added flexibility in location where required.
- You will be involved in projects from initial consultant design stage, through to roll out and installation before passing across to BAU support on-site and remote.
- Using your technical knowledge to provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support, across multiple client infrastructures across SMEs, Blue Chips and everything in between.
- Ensuring the smooth running and all-round reliability of both WAN and LAN technologies at your disposal.
- Give guidance to junior members of the helpdesk team, supporting the overall effectiveness of the process, providing best in class support service across the entire client list.
- Significant experience supporting Windows Server based Infrastructure
- Good knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Virtualisation technologies (VMware, Citrix or Hyper-V)
- Solid networking experience across LAN, WAN, Cisco Switches / Routers, knowledge of Firewalls
- Working knowledge of Storage – SAN, DAS.
- Ideally you would be Certified in Microsoft, Cisco or Citrix (MCP, MCSE, CCA, CCNA)
You will hold a full driving license and have access to your own car as this role requires travel at certain times.
If this sounds like a role you could see yourself doing, please click apply.