Are you looking to move away from a desk-based support role and into a more mobile position conducting field engineering to a growing reputable client list?
Join a growing, highly motivated and self-sufficient team who are responsible for the installation, maintenance and support of numerous network infrastructures across the West Midlands
- You will use your experience from ideally a field engineering position or alternatively a consultancy role to adapt to a role heavily focused on network and server administration and maintenance.
- Build new and maintain existing relationships with an extensive client list spanning across the breadth of the West Midlands
- A full clean driving license with access to your own vehicle is compulsory to give you the capability to travel to clients where necessary
- You will have experience of Microsoft Windows XP to 10 and Office365.
- Have exposure to Windows Servers, (2003, 2007 & 2007) small business server (2003, 2008 & 2011)
- Working experience of Microsoft exchange (2003, 2007 & 2010)
- Experience in virtualisation software, (VMWare, Hyper-V or Citrix)
- Ideally Microsoft accredited, (MCSA/MCSE)
- Beneficially you will have had exposure to VPN technologies.
If this role sounds like a good fit for what you are looking for, please click apply below!