Are you a 3rd line or projects engineer looking to move into architecture, design and implementation?
Beaumont are currently looking for Infrastructure Consultants to design, implement and configure new infrastructure solutions for a growing managed service company who having gone from strength to strength winning clients and are looking to bolster their projects team to support their continue growth strategy. As a solutions provider who act as both an MSP and ISP in their own right they can offer access to a wide range of technologies, interesting infrastructure setups and the latest and greatest in Cloud, Virtual desktop and kit!
- Managing your own workload you will be working closely with the sales team, providing technical designs for new infrastructure solutions
- Your designs will then be implemented and configured within the client’s environment at which point you will be responsible for documentation and hot support as it’s passed to BAU
- Their technology stack includes the like of; Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Hyper-V, Azure, Cloud based infrastructure, Networking (Cisco) and many more.
- You will be responsible for providing insight into automation, improving efficiencies within deployment / configuration in order to improve the customers journey.
- Having come from a 3rd line / projects / consultant / implementation role you will be looking to further your technical experience, design and architecture skills
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft environments, Virtualisation and ideally Citrix and / or Cloud technologies
- An interest in working in a client facing capacity, managing your own project load and developing your consultancy skills
If of interest click apply today!