Are you an implementation or projects engineer looking to move into architecture and/or design?
Beaumont are currently looking for a Pre-sales consultant to support the sales team at a National MSP where you will be involved in designing infrastructure solutions using the latest technologies, providing consultancy services to the client and passing over your documentation to the implementation team in order for them to complete the new solution. Working within the sales cycle you will conversing with none technical people at the end of the sales process in order to help finish the solution sale with your technical insight and acumen. Every design will be different with clients ranging from 50-500 users and everything in between, using a variety of physical, private and public cloud solutions to design innovative infrastructure solutions for multi-site and single site clients. You will be given free range to design cross vendor solutions to fit the clients need whilst documenting for passage to the implementation teams.
- Managing your own workload you will be working closely with the sales team, providing technical designs for new infrastructure solutions
- Meeting clients, providing insight, presenting technical solutions to non-technical people, being an advocate of their service
- Creating in depth design documentation in order to facilitate a smooth transition to the implementations team
- Technology stack includes the like of; Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, VMware, Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Hyper-V, Azure, Cloud based infrastructure, Networking (Cisco) and many more.
- Having come from a implementation / projects / consultant role you will be looking to further your technical experience and work in a more design and architecture focused role
- Significant knowledge of Microsoft environments, Virtualisation and ideally VMware certified
- An interest in working in a client facing capacity, being involved in the sales cycle and managing your own project load
If of interest then don’t hesitate to get in touch to find out more.