Are you interested in supporting multiple different infrastructures across a multitude of sectors whilst having access to the latest and greatest in infrastructure technologies?
You would be mainly supporting Microsoft infrastructures, networking and telecoms solutions on a remote / telephony and email basis for a range of clients throughout the Midlands area. The variety of client infrastructures and technologies will make sure you are kept on your toes and exposed to new technologies on a daily basis whilst getting involved in projects. Couple this with paid certifications, a career development plan and access to the latest versions of technologies and there is a real opportunity for you to grow.
- Using your experience and knowledge you will be supporting Microsoft infrastructures from 10-500 users across multiple industries.
- Providing 1st and 2nd line fixes over the phone / remotely / email / deskside across their client list.
- Supporting the likes of Windows Server, Exchange, Active Directory, LAN, WAN, Virtualisation (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- Working on projects, new implementations, configuration and upgrades
- Ideally you will have been working for an MSP providing support across multiple client infrastructures
- Significant experience supporting Microsoft Infrastructures
- Knowledge of Virtualisation (VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V)
- A desire and passion to further your career and technical knowledge
If of interest then please send your CV without delay to find out more.